23 5/8″ x 17 3/8″ x 35 7/8″ #MWS Options 1653250514
23 5/8″ x 17 3/8″ x 35 7/8″ #MWS Options 1843370460
23 5/8″ x 17 3/8″ x 35 7/8″ #MWS Options 1900386783
23 5/8″ x 17 3/8″ x 35 7/8″ #MWS Options 1805425114
23 5/8″ x 17 3/8″ x 35 7/8″ #MWS Options 1789499865
23 5/8″ x 17 3/8″ x 35 7/8″ #MWS Options 1979619811
23 5/8″ x 17 3/8″ x 35 7/8″ #MWS Options 2036636134
23 5/8″ x 17 3/8″ x 35 7/8″ #MWS Options 1941674465
- 1295/575 | 19 5/8″ x 17 3/8″ x 35 7/8″ Max
- 1296/575 | 23 5/8″ x 17 3/8″ x 35 7/8″ Max
- 5 Leg Finishes: Metal console legs are available in five finishes to match your bathroom décor.
- Brushed Nickel
- Polished Nickel
- Antique Bronze
- Matte Black
Sink Colour: Gloss White
- Adjustable: Total height of the console stand and height of the towel bar are independently adjustable.
- Superior Materials:
- Cheviot fireclay lavatories are finely crafted for outstanding beauty and practicality. Fired onto each sink is a fine glaze of powdered glass to ensure a lifetime of durability, ease of cleaning, and resistance to bacteria and other microbes.
- Console legs are constructed for brass tubing for durability and longevity.
- Faucet Holes:
- 1295/575 | Single Hole faucet drilling only
- 1296/575 | Single Hole or 8″ Widespread faucet hole drillings
- Overflow Hole: Yes
- Standards: Tested to conform with ASME and CSA standards.
Few companies excel in both traditional and contemporary styles, so whether you’re looking for a sleek geometric tub or a traditional claw-foot, Cheviot has your look covered. Our offerings also come in a variety of colors and accessories to compliment your space and personal style.
For Cheviot, functionality has to come ﬁrst, whether it’s sand casting to control thickness in our tubs, to incorporate robust enamel for strenght and durability, or implementing ceramic cartiges for the smoothest most durable ﬂow in our faucets. A Cheviot’s product will function ﬂawlessly today and in years to come.
COLLABORATE WITH WORLD-CLASS
We collaborated with some of the top interior designers in the ﬁeld to bring the customers what they want. Globally recognized designers such as Ruy Ohtake, Teri Pecora, Joao Armentano, and Fernanda Marques has collaborated with us on our products design.
We pride ourselves in offering quality products for our customers, details such as our cast irons bathtubs are made in Europe, with multigenerational production facilities that infused skills and techniques past down from many generations. Another example is the use of Vitreous Enamel in our sinks which will ensure a lifetime of durability and ease of cleaning.