- Dimensions: 43 1/4″ x 18 7/8″ x 3 3/4″
- Colour: Gloss White
- Fine Vitreous China Construction: Cheviot fireclay lavatories are finely crafted for outstanding beauty and practicality. Fired onto each sink is a fine glaze of powdered glass to ensure a lifetime of durability, ease of cleaning, and resistance to bacteria and other microbes.
- Integrated Soap Dish: Includes metallic plate to prevent dripping
- Concealed Drain: Water drains from the sink through a lip at the front of the basin rather than through a traditional central hole. This design maintains the clean, modern aesthetic of the sink. A special plumbing connection is included with the sink.
- Faucet Holes: Single Hole or 8″ Widespread Faucet Holes
- Overflow: None
- Standards: Tested to conform with ASME and CSA standards
Few companies excel in both traditional and contemporary styles, so whether you’re looking for a sleek geometric tub or a traditional claw-foot, Cheviot has your look covered. Our offerings also come in a variety of colors and accessories to compliment your space and personal style.
For Cheviot, functionality has to come ﬁrst, whether it’s sand casting to control thickness in our tubs, to incorporate robust enamel for strenght and durability, or implementing ceramic cartiges for the smoothest most durable ﬂow in our faucets. A Cheviot’s product will function ﬂawlessly today and in years to come.
COLLABORATE WITH WORLD-CLASS
We collaborated with some of the top interior designers in the ﬁeld to bring the customers what they want. Globally recognized designers such as Ruy Ohtake, Teri Pecora, Joao Armentano, and Fernanda Marques has collaborated with us on our products design.
We pride ourselves in offering quality products for our customers, details such as our cast irons bathtubs are made in Europe, with multigenerational production facilities that infused skills and techniques past down from many generations. Another example is the use of Vitreous Enamel in our sinks which will ensure a lifetime of durability and ease of cleaning.