We understand that installation plays a crucial role in your home renovation. Don't worry. We got you covered
1. Yes, we offer shipping within North America.
1. In the event of a damaged product, please take photos of both the packaging and broken product, and send them to email@example.comWe will work with you to issue a replacement. 2. If your product is defective, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of the issue, along with any pictures or videos you may have. We will investigate the matter and provide the best resolution possible.
The brand name on the box will always match the brand name on the sink. This is to ensure accurate product selection and quality assurance at our warehouse.
Our Head Office is located in Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada, which is approximately 34 kilometers outside of Vancouver.
Yes, all our products are tested and certified to the applicable CSA and ASME standards for use within Canada and the US.
1. We recommend cleaning the enamel surface regularly with liquid soap and a soft cloth. 2. Please note that abrasive cleaners, such as VIM, FANTASTIC, or SPIC & SPAN, must not be used. 3. Additionally, do not use wire brushes, steel wool, or abrasive sponge pads. • Rinse the surface thoroughly with water immediately after application of cleaners and wipe dry.
1. Our Cast Iron Bathtubs are manufactured using Titanium Dioxide (TiO2) Enamel. This enamel is used as an opacifying agent to give the porcelain enamel brightness, hardness, and acid resistance. 2. This makes the surfaces of Cheviot Cast Iron Bathtubs harder, less porous, and more resistant to acidic and alkaline cleaning agents than virtually any other bathtub available.
Vitreous china and fireclay are both types of ceramic materials that are commonly used in the manufacturing of bathroom fixtures such as toilets, sinks, and bathtubs. They is made by mixing clay with other minerals such as feldspar, quartz, and kaolin, and then firing the mixture at a high temperature. When fired, the clay and other materials in the mixture fuse together, creating a hard, dense material with a smooth, glossy finish. This finish is not only aesthetically pleasing, but it also makes the material highly resistant to staining and scratching, and easy to clean. Vitreous china and fireclay fixtures are known for their durability, resistance to wear and tear, and long-lasting performance. They are also able to withstand exposure to water and other liquids without being damaged. Additionally, because the materials are non-porous, they are resistant to the growth of bacteria, making it a hygienic option for use in bathrooms. Vitreous china and fireclay fixtures are available in a wide range of styles and colors, and are often used in high-end bathroom designs. They are typically more expensive than other materials such as acrylic or porcelain, but their durability and long lifespan make them a worthwhile investment for many homeowners. The key difference between vitreous china and fireclay is their specific material composition. Fireclay retains less moisture and is therefore less prone to deformation during kiln firing. This makes it an ideal material for large or flat surfaces. Fireclay is also more resistant to shocks in temperature, making it ideal for use in kitchen sinks.
1. All our cast iron bathtubs come with a soft and decorative anti-slip pattern on their floors. This is a requirement of CSA and ASME standards. The finish is etched into the surface of the interior enamel but could be removed with sufficient manual effort. 2. Our solid surface bathtubs do not include an anti-slip surface as this is not a requirement of CSA or ASME standards for that product type.
We use commercial urethane paint for our custom-painted bathtubs.
CSA and ASME standards require the manufacturer’s name to be presented on the finished product. The logo is below the glaze and cannot be removed.
1. Our fixtures are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year. Cast Iron Clawfoot Bathtubs carry a three-month warranty when used for commercial purposes. 2. Any parts that are proven defective by our inspection in material or workmanship and have not been subjected to abusive treatment or faulty inspection will be replaced free of charge, but with no allowance for labor, other expenses, or losses. 3. We make no other warranties, express or implied, including that the product sold is merchantable, or fit for a particular use. 4. Under no circumstances shall we be made liable for special or consequential damages, loss or expense of any nature whatsoever.